The TDS Sealer & Protector from TDS allows you to reduce the maintenance of your teak deck for several months.
This product is a polymer-based liquid that, when applied to new, restored or freshly cleaned teak, penetrates into the wood fiber, forming a protective barrier. This slows the aging of the wood and prevents any dirt / oxidation (pollutants, spilled liquids ...). Dirt remains on the surface and can be easily cleaned with the ECO100 / 300 range. You can then keep your deck clean and new for months!
Consumption: for 0.9l about 25m²
His advantages :
• Does not affect the natural antiskid properties of teak and limits its wear
• Prevents oxidation (graying) for months
• Easy to apply (wide brush)
• Helps prevent moissisure on new teak
• Safe for the environment
• Does not damage caulking
• Lasting effect, up to 3 months in tropical climates
• Prevents dirt from entering the wood
• Does not contain oils, urethanes or varnishes
• Does not have a sticky effect
• Shelf life of 24 months minimum
• Available in 0.9 liters or 3.78 liters