- For the boat
- For the home
- Laying of a boat bridge
- Installation of a «basic» parquet floor
- Realization of a kit work plan
- Installation of a «way boat deck» parquet floor
- WEST SYSTEM Product Selection and estimate Guide
- WEST SYSTEM dispensing and mixing
- WEST SYSTEM demonstration video
- How to repair and renovate your wooden boat with epoxy (English document)
- Burmese teak
- Contact us
Burma teak parquet
We have in stock various sections (66x10 mm, 70x15 mm 90x15 mm and 120x18 mm) as well as different qualities (grade A and grade B). We offer solid joined parquet in 70x15 mm, 90x15 mm or in 120x18 mm and parquet deck boat (parquet with seal between each batten).
For gluing, we recommend MSPS parquet glue. It takes 1kg per m²
For deck deck flooring, a TDS caulking cartridge per m² is required.
Before treating your parquet, we advise you to leave it natural. Once treated, there is no turning back!
To treat your parquet, according to the aspect, we advise you:
- Vitrimat for one aspect (single layer)
- Vitrimat for a shiny appearance (at least 3 layers)
- TDS sealer for a natural look..