For all technical questions when carrying out the laying of your bridge or advice in the choice of materials, call the customer service Monday to Friday from 8:00 to 20:00 at 04 73 91 24 97 and Saturday from 8:00 to 20:00 at 06 07 94 17 42.
If you wish to make cuts, we advise you to realize your plan of work at first and then once this finished, to realize your cuts. The opposite would be difficult to achieve!
• Teak blades (ref. PT7030)
• CRST epoxy adhesive (ref. CRST ref)
• Belt or rotary sander
• A brush
• STEP 1
- Degrease the tongues and grooves with acetone so that they are clean and free of dirt.
- Make sure the tabs and grooves are dry.
• STEP 2
- Make the assembly of your worktop blank (without glue).
• STEP 3
- Using your brush, remove the CRST epoxy glue on the tabs.
NB: Mix the epoxy glue for a ratio of 1 volume to 1 volume to the eye (see technical sheet).
• STEP 4
- Assemble your glued blades together.
• STEP 5
- Once your blades are assembled and glued, press them together with a greenhouse. Count 3 days for a complete collage.
• STEP 6
- Once the collage is finished, sand down your worktop and make the cutouts provided if there are cuts.